It bought me closer to who I am and my connection to nature, the animals and the planet. I feel like probably I was sleepwalking until then especially when it came to my nutritional choices growing up, especially on the food philosophy we are made to believe by the food and pharma industry over the years. I believe you can feel whole and happy only if you are feeling whole and awakened inside out!
10 surefire ways
1. Think of abundance and think of what you can eat versus what you can't!
There is SO much variety of food available to you once you discover the Whole Foods Plant Based World!
2. A vegan diet is probably the single biggest way to reduce your impact on planet Earth, not just greenhouse gases, but global acidification, eutrophication, land use and water use. Even if you’re not enthusiastic about cutting meat and animal products out entirely, eating just one or two less meaty meals per week could make a significant difference. It’s estimated that a meat-based diet creates seven times more greenhouse gas emissions than one that’s plant based, so embracing Meatless Mondays could mean a lot to Mother Earth.
3. I simply cannot wrap my head around the fact that we love our pets like family and don't bat an eye lid while consuming others. All animals have equal emotions. Cows and pigs included.
4. Consuming a rainbow of colors has brought me closer to nature, it's offerings and made me conscious of my choices everyday. It is honoring the interconnectivity of all things. A plant based diet is a an effective aid for purity and clarity of consciousness
5. It helps increase your stamina and endurance. Top endurance athletes like Rich Roll, Brenden Brazeir, Venus Williams, Pop Stars like Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Celebs like Ellen Degeneres, Alicia Silverstone have all adopted the Whole foods plant based diet and are performing at the top of their game! What's stopping you ?!
6. A well balanced whole food plant based diet can provide all the nutrients for every stage of your life! Whether you are lactating, adolescent or in your autumn years.
7. With food chains like Chipotle offering Sofritas, TGI Friday's offering options like Beyond Burger and almost every restaurant offering atleast one vegan option in their menu, We are no longer considered as humans who eat rabbit food aka grass. There are plenty of vegan restaurants all across the world which are proving the world that eating plants can not only be delectable to your tastebuds but it is the only sustainable way of thriving on this planet!
8. Being naturally free of cholesterol and animal fats, Plant based nutrition is being revered worldwide to aid in weight loss, bring your blood pressure and sugar levels down and aid in overall well being at holistic healing and rehab centers. There is truly nothing to loose, but lots to gain.
9. I wish people cared for the planet more than they cared about the person who created it and fighting over it. Fighting over land, religion and everything else under the sun but leaving all the filth for Mother Earth to bear.
Instead, if we mindfully nourish our bodies with positive emotions and pick up our mess, We would contribute towards a more cleaner, greener planet.
10. Eating death, creates death, Eating life, creates life! What you do want to create ? Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Leave me your thoughts, comments and feedback. I welcome it all.